Starting to plan a trip can be super exciting. I find myself checking out other people’s itineraries to get ideas. Family and friends always ask me about my past itineraries so I have created quick summary posts of my trips to help you plan your trip.
Some of the things you can expect to find in these posts include:
- Quick Overview of the Trip: Purpose, Transportation, Time of Year, etc.
- Daily Breakdown: Sightseeing, Food Highlights, etc.
- Succinct Trip Reflections: What I would leave out, adjust, and keep
- Links to More Information: Blog Posts, Pinterest Planning Board, Useful Websites, etc.
Here is a list of my travel itineraries:
- 13 Day New Zealand Itinerary
- 10 Day Azores Itinerary
- 13 Day Japan Itinerary
- 3 Night Iceland Itinerary (coming soon!)
- 2 Night Mont Saint Michel Itinerary (coming soon!)
If you have questions, feel free to leave a comment on the post.
Happy trip planning!